Sunday, September 16, 2012

Winning Composition on Conflict

Ding, Ding, Ding. That was the sound of the alarm. I knew that it was time to patrol. I was just so tired. I woke up, got changed, and left. At that very moment I saw a man taking an old lady's purse. He looked at me in the eyes and I knew the nightmare was barely starting. It was Lex Luther. He shot a laser at me, but I dodged it. Then I shot a laser at him  but he used a rock to dodge it. I looked at the rock and knew it was kriptonite. One of my debilities. He started throwing rocks at me and a couple of them got me. I flew towards the town volcano. He followed me and he started saying that I was scared. I was floating in the town volcano. He jumped but he failed to get me so he fell in the molten lava. From the moment on I knew what I wanted to do. I knew my destiny. My future was to save the world from all the existing evil and to bring peace to the world.

By: Gabriel